Working beyond the numbers
People aren't just important to our business …they
ARE our business!
Hayes Knight is committed to helping everyone reach his or her
full potential. Our first choice will always be to promote and
transfer our existing talent.
We operate from 3 modern offices located in walking distance to
all the cafes, shops and other amenities you'd need for errands or
a nice lunch break in Newmarket and Albany. Most of our recruitment
is within the Newmarket based Audit team, however from time to
time, opportunities arise in other areas of the business. Find out
A career at Hayes Knight will never be dull. You can
expect to be exposed to many opportunities including:
- Working beyond the numbers on Business Improvement,
Forecasting, Financial Health Checks, Valuations and Financial
Modelling to name a few
- Exposure to a range of clients and industry sectors which will
help you to expand and broaden your knowledge.
- Build close relationships with your clients. We will teach you
how to actively look for ways to improve their business.
- Develop new products and services. We are always looking for
team members to drive innovation.
- Introduction to different service groups - Audit, Tax, Business
Advisory, Business Improvement.
- Expansion into new areas of expertise - Succession Planning and
organisational consulting, Knowledgeshop consulting, Training
Academy, and presenting workshops and training sessions.
- On the job guidance from a variety of accountancy professionals
and technical experts
- Clear career pathways to supervisory and management roles.
We're restlessly committed to keeping our people ahead of the
game. We can't really call ourselves innovative, energetic and
streetsmart without living up to it!
Hayes Knight is a great place to start your career because
we are big enough to offer opportunities but not too big for you to
become lost in the crowd.
Innovation is key to our success and we continue to develop new
tools and resources for our team and clients.
We always have our finger on the pulse; this allows us to react
quickly to changing market conditions so our team and clients are
informed of industry changes and updates before or as they