What makes a person right for Hayes Knight?
- You understand the need to work beyond the numbers for clients
and are passionate about doing so
- You have a positive attitude and are an innovative,
energetic and streetsmart professional
- You thrive in an ever changing environment
- You are interested in more than just the numbers
- You are a great team player, perhaps even a team leader
- You sincerely want to help make a difference to our clients and
- You are technically savvy and strive for excellence in
everything you do
- Commerce degree or qualification in accountancy
- Practical accounting experience
- New Zealand permanent residency or work permit
- Auditors must have a current drivers licence and own
- Computer literacy
- Strong command of English
Applications for graduate roles at Hayes Knight Audit are
now closed. Watch this space for details of our recruitment for
Please see the links below to find out more about Hayes Knight
Audit, the positions available and how to apply for a place at our
upcoming Graduate Recruitment Afternoon.
We are often on the lookout for experienced Intermediate
Accountants, Senior Accountants and Managers in the areas of
Business Advisory and Improvement Services, Audit, and
Experienced Business Support Roles
We are sometimes on the lookout for people in the roles of
Personal Assistant, Administration Assistant, Marketing, HR, and IT
who have had previous CA experience.
Keep an eye on the Current Vacancies section of our
website for all current opportunities.